WARNING!

You may be exposed to random photos, comments, and general cheesiness.

9/01/2008

Uber sticky kitty fuzz!

Ok, I've got to vent. Normally such a post calls for a photo...but I'm an idiot, I was too mad to take a photo. So, the story goes like this...We got a new kitty, (see me with a normal, fluffy cute kitty below, all seems well, right?). Well I should have known things can go wrong when you mix a 8 week old kitten with three kids under 4. I came downstairs one day, thinking "gee, I never made pankakes, what's that smell?" Well, to my horror, the kids had covered our living room carpet, chairs, and couch with maple syrup. The whole bottle. UGH!!! This was AFTER the recent armor-all, mayo, and lip-gloss incidents. Wait. It gets better. Then Capri comes around the corner beaming, holding her new kitty, who is now not a normal kitty....but super sticky maple kitty!! Poor cat was covered with maple syrup, staring at me like it was humiliated. This really would have been a great photo opportunity, but again, I was too...horrified. I whisked away the kitty, and wash him. Poor thing was already traumatized. Dang cat still smells like maple. The next day it would be the fish food....(might I add, fish food is much smellier than syrup?). I don't know how much more I, or the carpet can take!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Holy cow woman! You are probably so nice because my kids would no longer be among the living had this happened to me!