WARNING!

You may be exposed to random photos, comments, and general cheesiness.

10/13/2009

Wakeboarding and a visit to the ER

Here's a some pictures and a video I made of our family on last weekend's wakeboard trip to Roosevelt Lake. Its a beautiful lake, and I've been wanting to wakboard all summer...I'm glad my brother Luke and his wife Camber invited us! It was me, Shane, my brother Chase, Luke, Camber and Mom. Mom is awesome, she got up on her single ski AND the wakeboard. We all took abuse on the tube...and we're all very sore for it. The day ended wit me getting hit in the head with my wakeboard and having to get 8 staples in my head. Here's a pic from the ER, yeah its gross, but people were asking why I didn't put it in the video...






October Wakeboarding from Sarah Walker on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Jill said...

dude my stomach still flips when I look at the pic of you in the ER! Just think of the fun story you'll have to tell your girls one day!! Glad you are okay :)

Amy said...

For a second I thought you dyed your hair red. What a crazy, and painful, end to a fun day! Glad you weren't hurt any worse.