WARNING!

You may be exposed to random photos, comments, and general cheesiness.

10/18/2008

Harvest Moon wedding

This weekend I did a wedding at Val Vista Lakes (Angela & Nick) where they had a fall theme. I was excited about this shot, because it is the first time I've ever captured the moon in a wedding photo. Normally, the moon is either too small, or too high up in the sky...not to mention, people don't normally want their photos taken in the dark. But for this one, I snuck them out of the reception for a few minutes and took them down by the lake while everyone else was dancing. I used my radio slave system and put a flash directly behind them (hence the glow). Turns out those few minutes produced my favorite photo of the entire day.

2 comments:

The Scotts said...

Wow that is really pretty! I bet they LOVE that!

Amy said...

That is one beautiful photo!