WARNING!

You may be exposed to random photos, comments, and general cheesiness.

10/15/2008

My 4 year old + permanent marker


Oh, we've been through this before. Kid gets magic marker, and disaster ensues. This time, however, I must say, Capri did a good job making all three of them into bare-chested, happy face superheros with their own logo! Lovely. Capri (the big chubby one on the right) has started a "happy face" phase where she draws happy faces everywhere. We have happy faces all over the house, in fact. One day she covered the entire upstairs loft and bedrooms with crayon happy faces. I still haven't found the time to re-paint. They all came to me rather happy today sporting their new chest logos! I had to laugh. Hilarious.

6 comments:

Ami Bethea said...

That seriously is hilarious!! That picture is so great! Good job grabbing the camera and laughing about it! At least it was on their chests and not on their faces or somewhere that can't be covered with clothes.

kati said...

That is soooo funny Sarah!!! I love it. Perfect time to get the camera.

kati said...

That is soooo funny Sarah!!! I love it. Perfect time to get the camera.

Jill said...

Gotta love the inventiveness of kids! You need to submit it to mastercard as one of those Priceless moment things!

The Scotts said...

That is seriously the cutest picture! Good luck with the walls.

Amy said...

I Love that they are all looking at the wonderful artwork! I'm glad I found your blog! I love finding family! If it's ok with you I'll add you to my blog list!